Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Could she be the next V.P?


Kathleen Sebelius is a fantastic governor. It is tough to be a Democratic Governor of a very RED state! But, she is tough and gets the job done. But she can be tough without coming across like a bitch, I think people respect that.

She is fairly moderate and I've met her and listened to her speak several times and she is great in person. She really listens when she is at a forum and if she doesn't agree she says, "I can see you point" but... and then she usually smiles and the amazing thing is the person she just disagreed with usually goes away feeling okay because she listened!

I'd love to see her be Obama's running mate!!! I know it may be a long shot but I'd love to see an Obama/Sebelius ticket.

Link here to yahoo buzz article.

No comments: